1. Information Collected
1.1 User Provided Information
Pursuant to your use of the GOGO LIVE Services, including when you set up an Account, activate a GOGO LIVE VIP Subscription (“VIP Subscription”), purchase items from the GOGO LIVE Virtual Store (“Virtual Store”), and provide broadcasters (“Broadcasters”) with virtual gifts (“Virtual Gifts”) you may provide certain information to GOGO LIVE. This information includes, but is not limited to your name, email address, shipping address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card or payment card number, and billing information (collectively “Personal Information”).
1.2 Information that is Automatically Collected
When you access GOGO LIVE or the GOGO LIVE services, we automatically record and store certain information about your technology and system by using cookies and/or other types of technology. Examples of such information collected via cookies includes, but is not limited to, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, other unique user identifiers, device and browser type identifiers, URL addresses for the referring and exit pages, software and system type, and information about your use of the GOGO LIVE Services.
1.3 Third-Party Information
1.4 User Generated Content
In light of the social nature of the GOGO LIVE services, certain user actions in which you participate may be collected and stored by GOGO LIVE and may be broadcast publically by users or Broadcasters who are part of that interaction. Such actions include, but are not limited to, broadcasting content, sending a chat message, avatars, screenshots, and giving Broadcasters Virtual Gifts.
1.5 Other Information
GOGO LIVE may collect
2. Information from Children
IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE GOGO LIVE SERVICES IN ANY MATTER.
GOGO LIVE does not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from persons under 13 years of age. If GOGO LIVE learns that Personal Information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on or through the GOGO LIVE Services, GOGO LIVE will take the necessary and appropriate steps to delete the information.
3. How GOGO LIVE Uses Personal Information
GOGO LIVE will use certain facets of your Personal Information to process payment for VIP Subscriptions, Virtual Gifts, and purchases made in Broadcaster Virtual Stores.
GOGO LIVE will use your email address for notification purposes. Such notifications include, but are not limited to, notifying you of updates to the GOGO LIVE Services, notifications for customer service purposes, and notifications regarding any content or materials you have uploaded to or downloaded from GOGO LIVE Services. GOGO LIVE will also use your email address and other Personal Information to send you promotional materials, advertisements, and other targeted marketing campaigns.
- To assist advertisers in targeting their advertising;
- Resolve disputes;
- Prevent potentially fraudulent, prohibited, or illegal activities;
- Enforce the Terms of Service;
- Track the use of specific parts of the GOGO LIVE Services and develop metrics to improve and subsequently update the GOGO LIVE Services;
- Compare information for accuracy; and
- Perform other duties as required by law.
4. How GOGO LIVE Will Share Information
Notwithstanding the foregoing, GOGO LIVE may share your Personal Information with:
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties if GOGO LIVE is compelled to do so by subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure, when it is necessary to do so to comply with law, or where the disclosure of personal information is reasonably necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, report suspected illegal activity, to investigate violations of the Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law; and
5. Cookies and Do Not Track Signals
GOGO LIVE Services users can set their device preferences to Do Not Track (“DNT”) to tell websites and services not to collect information from that device. However, GOGO LIVE does not recognize or respond to DNT signals.
6. Securing the Information
GOGO LIVE recommends that you do your part in protecting your Personal Information. This includes guarding against unauthorized access to your account by ensuring no one else uses your machine when you are logged in, by logging off from the GOGO LIVE Services when they are not in use, by keeping your password and other Personal Information confidential, and by taking precautionary steps to guard the physical safety and security of your computer, mobile device, or any other device that you use to access the GOGO LIVE Services.
7. How Long Will Your Personal Information Be Stored
GOGO LIVE will store your Personal Information for as long as permitted by applicable laws and regulations. You may update your information by accessing your online account or by submitting a support ticket/request.
8. Third Party Services and Website
10. Merger or Sale